Thursday, June 13, 2013

Son of bitch

Let me start by apologising. Did I really write posts that started with Meeting some destination? As in "Meeting Borneo". You can't meet Borneo. You go to Borneo. You arrive in Borneo or you can depart from Borneo. You can dance around naked in Borneo or drink tequila and spew in its canals. But you can not for the love of God meet Borneo down a street. You can not sit on a rooftop bar and claim to of met the essence of Borneo. Especially when you have only stayed there for one month. Please trust that if I could slap my past self around I would. I'm writing a few things and am going to publish them on this site. It is probable these writings will have nothing to do with travelling but I am linking them together because although I cringe when I re read the posts I did work hard on them. And I think that sometimes you should give yourself a bit of credit when you are trying your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment